Thursday, April 16, 2009

OB visit

We are now almost 29 weeks! I feel like time is starting to move by quickly, but at the same time I just want to meet her already! I want to know that she is safe and healthy and in our arms.

The doctor said that I am still measuring ahead. Which I knew since on Monday night she was trying to touch or elbow my lungs! That was a new and very uncomfortable experience. We go back to the OB in two weeks and will have an ultrasound to see if I have extra fluid or a moosette inside me!

Things are continuing to go well here. Steve and I are getting used the daily grind of school after Spring Break. Some of the teachers have started counting down the days:) The kids are all really great though and I will surely miss them next year!

We hope that things are going well your way! We will continue to keep you posted on Miss Peanut/Moosette's progress!

Take care,

Amy, Steve, ^Faith^, and Miss Peanut/Moosette

PS We STILL have not decided on a name we are back up to deciding between 4 name and they are not all on the blog list:)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Even though you are measuring ahead you still look great. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm quite partial to Moose:)
How is it possible that you are already 29 weeks! It's almost time!! We can't wait to meet her! We love you and miss you!!!
The Bakers