Thursday, April 30, 2009

OB appointment 30 weeks and 5 days!

Only 65 days to go!!!

We had our OB appointment today and an ultrasound to check her growth. I don't know what to call her anymore because she doesn't fit into the moose-ette or the peanut category anymore! She is in the 60%, so she is within normal ranges. She weighs 3lbs 14oz right now, which is about a 1/2 lb heavier than the books say for weight. She has chubby cheeks, Mom's toes, Dad's head and lips.

It's still a girl! We were pretty happy to hear that and she is still wonderfully healthy! These are her girl parts. I am sure that she will love that picture when she is older. The tech told us that girls look like tulips :)

The above picture shows her dimple in her cheek! Then you can see her showing off her pouty lip! The tech had to push a little harder near my pelvis to see her face, she is down pretty low already! Then she got mad and started crying! LOL I think its hilarious now, but I am sure I won't enjoy it later! Did you know that could do that in utero?

I will have to scan in the other photo of her hair floating in the amniotic fluid! It seems soooo long!

We were so excited to see her today and be reassured of her health. Only about 9 more weeks and we will get to meet this little beauty!

Hope all is well your way! Steve runs the 5/3 River Bank Run on May 9th! He is excited to run and be done!!! Our blood drive is on May 11th please donate if you can because our turnout is not looking so hot!

Take care!

Love,

Amy, Steve, ^Faith^, and Miss 60th percentile

8 comments:

CDHi Admin said...

Awwwww, I didn't know they cried in utero!!!! That is an amazing photo!! I can't believe it's only 9 wks to go - but I bet like forever to you. :)

Marion said...

She is beautiful. I had no idea that they sould cry in utero! She will here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the dimple and she really looks like you Amy with Steve's forehead of course...lol...taylor and I are so excited to finally meet her we can hardly wait...love you both.jenn

Sky + Carla said...

I LOVE the photos!! I started laughing when I saw the last two. She already has her little personality. She'll be here before you know it. The photos made my day! I really needed that.

I'm sooo happy for both of you :)

~ Carla

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures!! Most importantly, I love the good report!! I am so excited to meet her! I had no idea they could cry in utero, that is crazy!
I am so happy for you guys!!
Carrie

mummy to angel SKYLA said...

What amazing photos Amy, she is beautiful. I didnt know they cried either. 9 more weeks will be over before you know it. Ive only got 5 more sleeps til i meet my little man. Im so excited. Take care, im so happy for you guys.

Kristy, mum to angel SKYLA, LCDH
http://skylacdhbaby.blogspot.com

Maxton's Mommy said...

Awww.. what a CUTIE!!! I love the pics were she looks so clearly frustrated that someone is pushing on her. :-) Too cute. I'm so happy for you all and can't wait to hear about her arrival!

Burt and Christy Michel said...

Amy... It is funny to see those photos ! I guess between celias pics and baby miles pics we have established that they cry and laugh in utero. LOL