Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lily Kay Smith born March 6th, 2009. Picture taken on April 19th, 2009.

Beautiful baby girl :)
Flowers from Tanner, Kristin, and Lily.

T-shirt design for the 5/3 River Bank Run


Steve is running a 25K in memory of Faith on May 9th!


We had a great night with Tanner, Kristin, Lily, and the Klunder Family. It was so great to see them again. They are all an amazing group of people. Lily was such a good girl! She is so precious. Steve and I both held her for quite some time!!!! I even got spit up on...how sweet. We look forward to seeing them again before our little one is born.

That's our update for now. We have an OB appointment and ultrasound on April 30th. More news then!

Love,

the Miles Family!

3 comments:

Burt and Christy Michel said...

LOVE the shirt !
Run Steve Run !!!!!!

Beth said...

Hello,
I stumbled across your blog by looking through care pages. I was looking for someone who had been through what my husband and I have been through. Our daughter, Sylvia, was born 2/26/09. She was diagnosed at 32-weeks gestation as having cdh. She was full term, a beautiful baby. The doctors thought it was a mild case of left-sided cdh, but it ended up being a rare bilateral one, which survivial is about 0%. Sylvia only lived 5 hours. Her lungs simply did not grow enough. We never saw her eyes or heard her cry and that haunts me. We miss her dearly. You guys are an inspiration in keeping Faith's memory alive. We are trying to do the same. We had a team for the March of Dimes walk here in Dubuque, IA. We also want to raise awareness about this birth defect as no one has ever heard of it. I'd love to chat with you sometime. My name is Beth Houselog. My e-mail address is AndyandBeth2004@yahoo.com We do have one surviving son who is 2.
In love and peace and heartache,
Beth

CDHi Admin said...

Love, love, love the shirt!!! :)