Friday, June 12, 2009

37 weeks on Saturday


Steve and I have officially nested the ENTIRE house! I think its the cleanest it has ever been! We cleaned carpets, closets, under sinks, reorganized, and threw things away! It feels good to be done with that. After 2 years it actually feels like we are somewhat done. We still have some electrical stuff to do. Anyone out there in the West MI area that could offer some help????

My parents arrived on Thursday and are ready for the baby to arrive. They are staying here a few days and then heading to MP to see family and friends. My mom's birthday is on Saturday and my sister and nephew are coming to GR for her party.

We went to the doctor today and there is no progress in the baby dept. No dilation and a little bit of softness. But nothing to write down. So we see her partner next week while she is on a cruise and then her the following week. So we may have a little firecracker babe after all.

Hope all is well your way. Please keep all CDH babes in your prayers. A few I follow are Ava, Carter A., Ruby, Avery, Jamie, Giavanna and James. More CDH babes are on the way. Pray for their families as they start this journey.

Take care,

The Miles Family

Just think you only have 3 more weeks till you find out her name!


The picture in the post is items that will be sent to Gabriel's Gifts in Memory of Faith. My aunts donated money for Faith's book drive and we were unable to get the books in time for the drop off. So we used the money to purchase things for this CDH project. A friend of ours and fellow CDH mom to an Angel makes bags for CDH families/NICU families. She fills them with items that NICU parents need and could use. I will post more information about the project and how you can donate if you are interested. Thanks!

4 comments:

Burt and Christy Michel said...

Im happy that you are finished nesting... Now you can start resting. I have a feeling that both of our girls are going to come on the same day ! Wouldnt that be something ? The gifts look great! Call me later.
Christy

Unknown said...

Hi Mrs. Miles! I am so excited for you and Mr. Miles! (I'm a past student of his) It seems like it's been forever since I have heard that you two were expecting #2. I keep saying hasn't she had her yet! I want to see pics. :) I saw your "expecting" photos on facebook and I loved them!!! Can't wait to see more pics soon! ~Tabitha

Weylin and Tori said...

Glad things are still looking good, but sorry to hear about the lack of progress! That is always disappointing at this point in a pregnancy! Enjoy these last couple weeks and try to rest a little!!!!

Love,
Tori Douglas

Corin said...

Thank you Amy for posting about the gift bags! The stuff looks great!

I can't wait for Faith's little sister to arrive! I can't believe it's almost time! :)