Sunday, March 29, 2009

Busy busy busy...

Things have been very busy around here. Last weekend Steve costumed for a local hockey game to raise money for a local charity.

This weekend we went to a Mom2Mom sale in Grand Rapids and bought lots of clothes. Being pregnant and expecting is such a different feeling this time around. It took us awhile to get into shopping at the sale for the baby, but then we were picking up lots of different things. We still haven't found an outfit to bring her home in. I think that will probably be last minute. I know that we will bring her home, but won't truly believe it until she is in the car seat and we are walking out the door!

Our school had its Spring Carnival on Saturday. Steve and his Star Wars friends costumed to raise money for CHERUBS in memory of Faith. We raised $130.00 at the carnival and $70 in outside donations. We were very happy since we are a small school!

Today is Steve's 29th birthday! I "made" him sausage McGriddles for breakfast and his parents came to town for a late lunch. Now we are all watching the basketball games.

Miss Peanut is very active. I don't think that she is going to sleep much. She is awake often throughout the day and usually wakes me up at 2:30AM and 6:30 AM. We are so excited as we get closer and closer to her arrival. We are currently 26 weeks along! She can hear our voices now and likes to treat me as a punching bag:)

We will post pictures later of the events we have done lately.

If you live in the area and donate blood, SAVE THE DATE May 11, 2009 we are doing a blood drive in memory of Faith!

Take care,

Amy, Steve, ^Faith^, and Miss Peanut

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear good things and glad you got lots of goodies at the sale. Faith has been on my mind a lot lately as well and you and Steve....
Give your belly a pat from us!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

I am glad that things are going good
Seth's Blog is

http://thecurtifamilyupdates.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Amy!

I am so glad that you posted this blog address in your carepage! I love reading blogs, and I look forward to reading about your continued successes in this pregnancy, and about all of the wonderful things you do in Faith's memory!!

Thinking of you often...

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, could you give me your email, even though you have no idea who I am?! I am Susan Caudle. I just lost my baby girl to CDH. I could use your positive outlook right now...Could I ask you some questions? My email is susansagle@hotmail.com, my bolg is susanandmonty.blogspot.com Thanks!