Tuesday, March 17, 2009

24 week OB appointment

Wow it's hard to believe that we are already at 24 weeks! Only 16 more to go:) Everything went well at the OB. It was no fun to step on the scale and see that I have already reached the 20 lb mark. I need to slow down on the Cadbury Eggs!

We got the OK to travel to Atlanta for Spring Break, now we just need to finish planning it! My uterus is still measuring ahead. Which could mean a big baby, gestational diabetes (I don't have any signs of it though), or that my uterus just wants to be large and in charge. Any how in 4 weeks I have my glucose blood test. Then I will be in my third trimester and will see her every 2 weeks. I will probably get another ultrasound to make sure that she isn't too big. If I have GD I will deliver at 37 weeks (pray that I don't have it). Her heart rate was still good and she is moving around lots and lots.

Steve and I are down to two names now I think :) Still a secret so that we are allowed to change our minds! We like to read to her and she loves the music at church just like Faith did.

Thanks for checking in!
Love,
Amy, Steve, Faith and baby Miles


PS. Thank you to who ever visited Faith on/around her birthday and placed a rose there.

1 comment:

Sky + Carla said...

Hey Amy,

Nice to hear that everything is doing good with you and the baby :) When are you coming to Atl? I would love to get together if you have time :)

~ Carla - Joseph's mom (2.3.09 - 2.26.09)