Monday, November 23, 2009

Turkey Week






I can't believe that it is already the week of Thanksgiving! Where has the year gone already!!!! I am down to my last three days of subbing and I must say I am really going to miss these kids. They have a special place in my heart. I think I might cry on Wednesday when I leave them.

My mom leaves on Wednesday to head back to FL. Then they will be headed back to MI the third week of December to celebrate Christmas. It has been such a blessing having her around to help out. I am going to miss her being around when she leaves. How will I ever accomplish all that she does in a day!

We will be back in MP on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Friday we will be out there shopping with all the crazy people. Steve is going early in the AM and I am going later. Next week I will be going to two woman's evening activities at different churches. I am really excited!

Abby is growing and growing. She has mastered rolling from belly to back and finally rolled from back to belly but only once! She does well bringing things to her mouth. She likes to suck on her bottom lip and stick out her tongue :) She is such a funny girl. Generally she is a very happy baby. Lately she has started to have a little fussy time and isn't really sleeping through the night anymore. Boo! On Sunday I tried to give her a little rice cereal it was pretty funny! She likes to suck on the spoon. We are also working on using a transitional sippy cup. We are loving every moment with her and have some new pictures to post later.

Hope all is well and have a great holiday!

Love,

Amy, Steve, ^Faith^, and Abby Miles

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that Abby is doing good

Love

Alison And Seth

Liz and Shane said...

I never got this post so I am glad I checked in.

Abby you are such a cute little girl! Love all your pictures. You and Nayeli are night owls.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I can't wait to see new pics of you.

Kate said...

She is getting so big Amy!! I love checking in on you guys <3

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated on your precious daughter.

Burt and Christy Michel said...

She is sooooo precious !!!!
Can't wait to see you guys :)