Saturday, May 16, 2009

OB @ almost 33 weeks

Yesterday we had an OB appointment and now we are measuring right on! Which is good and sad...because I was really looking forward to not stressing out the next 7 weeks. So now I need to change my mind set as we are looking at a July 4th baby for sure. She said to expect to carry this baby as long as I did Faith...who knows how long that would have been if we hadn't been induced!

Anyway, she is still doing well in there. Each week she drops a little more, which I guess is common in a second pregnancy. Her heart rate was in the 120's when she listened to it and I almost freaked out! But she said that its normal and they go in cycles. We listened for a little longer and it was in the mid 130's.

Only 13 more days of school with the Kindergartner's...I can't believe we are at the end of the year already!

Hope everyone is doing well! Take care.

Love,

Amy, Steve, ^Faith^, and baby "fire cracker" Miles

PS Someone suggested we name her America Miles...any responses to that.

4 comments:

Weylin and Tori said...

Congratulations, I think! I know you always hope that you can have the baby earlier as long as it is safe! I have a niece that was born on July 4th and she is quite the firecracker! However, that has a lot to do with who her mom is and paybacks for her mother's childhood! Glad everyone is doing well! Congrats to Steve for making it through the race he did in memory of Faith!

Love,
The Douglas'

Brandy said...

Hang in there! You are almost done! I'm rooting for a July 3rd baby since that was when Sydney was born. You look great and soon will have a new baby girl. :)

Craig and Kristi Kuehl said...

Amy-

I just wanted to "pop" in and say thank you for the support while we were going thru our journey with Kaden. It really meant alot to me to know that mommies that have been where I am are now "okay". I know you must know how I feel right now, but I know that I will get thru the grief and be able to move on. I will look into the book you suggested and let you know what I think. I know it seems really soon for us to try again, but it took us so long to get Kaden, that I don't think my body will be able to do it in three years. I can't wait until your "fire cracker" arrives:) I am praying for a smooth delivery! Keep us posted...

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took me awhile to read have been busy with seth and all but glad that things are going good and the name America is cute

Alison mommy to seth lcdh 4/20/07

Http://thecutisfamilyupdates.blogspot.com