Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

So we changed the layout of the blog and I lost a bunch of stuff! I really need to figure out how this thing works.

I hope that you all had a great Valentine's Day! Steve ran 7 miles today for training to accomplish a 25K in May. He got to run in fresh snow! Our date night was pizza and a movie.

We scheduled our level 2 ultrasound with Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor (MFM) for February 20th at 3:30PM. Then we will be heading to IN for the weekend. We are going to hang out with some of our CDH friends and then head over to meet Carrie Baker's new peanut that is set to be born on February 17th I believe. Then we will head back to Michigan.

February 18th is Drake Alexander Michel's first birthday in Heaven. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. They are a CDH family that we have grown very close to. We are both expecting babies in July, only three days apart!

We hope that you are all doing well. Thank you to those who have donated books! We need to get started on putting stickers in them :)

Take care

Love,

Amy, Steve, ^^Faith^^, and baby Miles aka "Bubba"

3 comments:

FaithCDH said...

I think I fixed the comments!

Burt and Christy Michel said...

You are a genius !!!!!
You made me cry when I seen Drakes pic on your site.
You are sooo sweet.
I am praying for a great scan. You and Steve will be in my thoughts
Friday. You better call me right after !! :-)
Love ya
Christy

Fer said...

Hi Amy! I just found your blog and I added it to my blog list. You look great with your tummy :)

I'll keep reading to catch up ;)

xxx
Fer